7 september 2017

Summer / August favourites

Hi guys!

I know I haven't done a favourites post before but I thought today I would share what I've been loving thruough August, and for most of the summer really.


Mostly makeup but also a few skincare items and a perfume. This is my thoughts...


Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy Sucré" - This is such a sweet and cosy scent. It's soft but I think it stays on for several hours on me. I bought the 100 ml bottle, that's how much I love it.

REN "Clarifying toner" - I had used this before and stopped for some reason, probably because I was trying something else. But recently I've had some issues with breakouts and I started using this again and though it's not solved the issue completely it's definitely looking better. I'm thinking my skin likes the acids in this..

Clinique "Take the day off balm" - I was curious to try this as I've heard Caroline Hirons talking about it (before she released her own balm cleanser) and it's really good. Takes off all of my makeup, except for my mascara weirdly enough. But I don't mind using something else for that.

Tikei "Mineral Primer" - I rediscovered this in my stash when I needed a good powder during this summer. It's really porefilling and keeps my foundation in place and looking matte. This is something I struggle with during summer as my skin is super oily. But this helped a lot!


Estee Lauder "Double Wear foundation in Fresco" - This is the best foundation I've ever tried. It stays in place all day and it's not heavy on the skin. I do get some shine come thru at the end of the day but at least it doesn't move. I think I might need a darker shade though, as this looks a bit too light sometimes.

Urban Decay "Eyeshadow Primer Potion" - I haven't tried a lot of eyelid primers but this really does hold your shadows in place. I don't feel the need to try something else as this is such a great product!

The Body Shop "Honey Bronzer in no 2" - Great bronzer, not too pigmented but gives just enough colour to your face.

Maybelline "Lash Sensational mascara" - This is brilliant. Gives my lashes a lot of volume, and some lenght too. This is the mascara the Clinique balm won't take off, but the majority of it washes easily off with just warm water..

Loreal "Brow Artist Plumper in brown" - If you just want to brush through your brows with a little tint this is great. Gives colour but not too much. I usually use a pencil as well as my brows are a bit sparse..

Depend "Eyebrow pencil in Taupe" - This is the perfect ashy shade for me. The formula is creamy but not too much, it stays on all day. Very easy to work with.

MAC "Dervish lip pencil" - The perfect "My lips but better" shade. Love it! It's quite a hard pencil so I usually wear some sort of balm or gloss on my lips and put this on top. Perfect!

Have you tried any of these products? Thoughts? What have been your favourites through summer?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar