4 oktober 2017

Recent purchases / New in beauty

Hey guys!

Today I thought I'd share a few new things I've bought the last few weeks (months on a couple)


TiKei Mineral primer - Repurchase. I use this as my setting powder and it's great!
H&M Colour Essence eye pencil "Into the blue" - I wanted a dark blue pencil and I love the formula of the H&M ones. Stays put all day even in the waterline.
Juicy Couture "Viva la juicy Glacé" - The cutest bottle ever! And the scent is lovely and sweet too.
Isadora Light & Shade eye shadow "Khaki blues" - I haven't really used this yet, but Isadora shadows are usually pretty good.
Juicy Couture "Viva la juicy Fleur" - I bought this during a 50% off sale a few months back and I really like it. It's a fresh floral scent.
Real Techniques "Blush brush" - The brush with this print I think was limited with the book or DVD Pixiwoo released a while back. This one was sold seperately though.
Kicks Dip Brow "Dark Blonde" - Haven't tried this one yet.
Juicy Couture "Viva la juicy Sucré" - I LOVE this scent. Sweet and vanilla cupcake, can't go wrong.
Clinique "Moisture surge" - I've only tried a sample of this and liked it a lot. Using up something else before I start this.
Clinique "Moisture surge hydrating supercharge concentrate" - Just got this and haven't tried it yet.
The Body Shop "Banana conditioner" - Heard a lot of good things about this. Haven't tried it yet, using up something else first.

Have you tried any of these products?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar