7 januari 2018

New in - Recent purchases

Hi guys!

Today I wanted to share some recent purchases I've made. These were from last year, I'd say November-December. Most of them were on sale. Black Friday and leading up to Christmas had some amazing discounts in store. This is what I found...


Clinique set with a mascara, liner and a eye cream (Only tried the eyecream - love it!)
Clean Skin (bought a backup)
Glam Glow Supermud (also a backup)
Dior Poison Girl EdT - smells lovely!
Tikei Mineral foundation P4 and Mineral Primer (backup) and a retractable brush.
Clinique Moisture surge Intense (Using the "normal" Moisture surge atm)
Clinique Pep start scrub cleanser (Haven't tried yet)
Real Madrid EdT - smells great!
Mini trio fragrances - Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, YSL Black Opium and Georgio Armani Si. (The Armani one is not a favourite, but I really like the other two)

Have you bought anything new lately? Or have you tried any of these products?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar