31 december 2017

Beauty Favourites 2017

Hi guys!

It's time for beauty favourites 2017.


Let's start with skincare...


REN Clarimatte clarifying toner - This is amazing! Sadly I've used up mine and it's not easy to find where I live.
Bliss Micro Magic - This is the best scrub I've ever tried. I think it's discontinued though, because I haven't seen it in store for a long time.
Clinique Moisture surge moisturising supercharged concentrate - Amazing lightweight moisturiser. I use this alone or together with the "normal" moisture surge cream.
Clinique All about eyes - The best eye cream! This or the rich version.
GlamGlow Supermud - The best mud mask! Maybe the best mask of all...

Next is fragrance...


Juicy Couture "Viva la Juicy Sucré" - Oh how I love this scent! It's sweet and warm at the same time. And it's not over powering. It's a cupcake in a bottle!
Yves Saint Laurent "Black Opium Floral Shock" - This was love at first sniff! This fragrance is a bit stronger but it's also sweet and warm, but it has a better sillage.

Let's do makeup...


Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation - I use Fresco and Pebble and I usually mix them togheter to get the perfect shade. This foundation is the only one that stays on all day on me.
Tikei Mineral Primer - This is my setting powder. It's amazing! It blurres the pores and mattifyes the shine. And it's not very expensive either.

And finally eye makeup...


Fleur de Force eyeshadows - I think this is in "Cosmic bronze". I love the shades as they are perfect for everyday use but you can also smoke it up if you want to.
H&M Eye pencil in Panther - When this sets it sets for real. It even stays put in the waterline on me and no other eye pencil has ever done that. So I highly recommend these.
Depend Triangular Eyebrow pencil in Taupe - I've only used this and the Anastasia Brow wiz this year and both are excellent. The Depend pencil is a little bit more creamy in consistency but it stays on all day without smudging!
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - The best mascara I've tried this year and ever, I think.

What are your beauty favourites this year?

Happy New Year - see you in 2018!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar