6 oktober 2017

Fragrance collection!

Hey guys!

You may or may not know I have a love for fragrance. So today I thought I'd share something I posted on my Instagram a few months back actually, and that's my updated fragrance collection.


I believe I posted this in August, and since then my collection has changed a little bit - again. I might do another updated one in a while, but this will have to do for now. :)

Dior "Addict"
Boss "The Scent"
Britney Spears "Private Show", "Fantasy Intimate", "Fantasy", "Curious"
Make Up Store "Twenty Forever"
Juicy Couture "Viva la Juicy Fleur", Viva la Juicy Sucré"
Zoella "Sweet Inspirations"
Marie Serneholt "Signature 2"
Tom Ford "Orchid Soleil"
Cristiano Ronaldo "Legacy"
Burberry "Brit"
Ralph Lauren "Big Pony 2"
Yves Saint Laurent "Black Opium Foral Shock"
Clean "Skin"
Biotherm "E'au Oceane"
Westlife "With Love"

I have my eyes on a few new ones, as always..
What are your favourite scents? Please share! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar