30 december 2017

Empty products #10

Hey guys!

It's almost the end of the year and I thought I'd empty my beauty trash and share it with you all.
Some of these I've had before and if I've written about them before I'm going to just mention if I like the product or not. Here we go...


Let's start with hair and body!


Redken Extreme shampoo x2 - Great! Lovely scent!
Sunsilk Smooth & Shiny conditioner - Ok budget buy.
The Body Shop Olive shower gel - Massive bottle and I loved this!
Rexona biorythm deodorant - The best!
Make Up Store Twenty Forever body butter - Love love love this! Creamy formula but not too greasy. The scent is heavenly! I have back ups of this, but sadly it's discontinued.
The Body Shop Strawberry body butter - Love this! A bit thicker in consistensy but not too much, lovely scent too!
The Body Shop Strawberry shower gel - Lovely! I love their shower gels and the strawberry scent is awesome.

Next, skincare...


Shiseido Bio-performance eye cream - Ok, but too expensive for what it does. This was just a sample.
Biotherm Aquasource gel cream - Very light cream, I liked this for my oily skin.
KICKS Vitamin C Peeling pads - They were ok, but I didn't see any major difference in my skin after using these. Nice fresh scent.
REN Clarimatte Clarifying toner - I love this toner! Sadly it's very expensive and also very difficult to get hold of. But I will hunt it down at some piont.
BASIDERM Oil Control Daily moisturizer - It wasn't bad but I thought this was too much for my oily skin. My skin was greasy everytime I used this, but I did use it up.
Yves Rocher Eye cream - Lightweight cream. I liked it and it was great under makeup. Have repurchased it.
Dermalogica Clear Start Emergency Spot Fix - Ok product, but don't think I'll buy again.

And lastly makeup..


Lumene CC cream in Light & Medium - Ok everyday foundation. However it didn't last very long on my oily skin. If you have dry skin I'm pretty sure you'd like these.
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - This is amazing! I think it's the best mascara I've tried so far. It lenghtens and gives great volume and is very very black. It stays on all day without any smudging so I'd highly recommend it. Washes of pretty easily with warm water too.
Depend Nail polish remover - The best! Not a fan of the smell though, but it gets even glitter polish off so yeah, great product!
Essie Good To Go top coat - Great!!
Tikei Mineral Primer - Amazing!! I use this as my setting powder and it's the best I've tried. It blurres pores and keeps shine away. Maybe not ALL day long, but almost. Already started a new one and just got another backup.
Loreal Dream Lumi touch - concealer/highlighter that was ok but no favourite.
Anastasia Brow wiz - Loved this! Thin brow pencil that stays on all day. It's expensive but great. All writing has rubbed off so have no idea what shade this was.

That's all folks! What have you used up lately?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar